Re: On a Local Rabbit Tip

At 08:12 PM 4/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>1)  Has there been any discussion here of how the Local Rabbits got
>their name? or does anyone care?
  GAWD Chris, you *know* we could all care less ;).  I heard somewhere (and
everyone flame me if I'm wrong, b/c I have no idea where this comes from -
maybe it was a dream) that the band actually thinks it's a really dumb name,
and one of 'em had just scrawled 'local rabbits' on their binder one day and
then they decided to use it... exciting, no?
                              not your best source,