Re: On a Local Rabbit Tip

At 08:12 PM 4/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>1)  Has there been any discussion here of how the Local Rabbits got
>their name? or does anyone care?
  GAWD Chris, you *know* we could all care less ;).  I heard somewhere (and
everyone flame me if I'm wrong, b/c I have no idea where this comes from -
maybe it was a dream) that the band actually thinks it's a really dumb name,
and one of 'em had just scrawled 'local rabbits' on their binder one day and
then they decided to use it... exciting, no?
                              not your best source,
                                   Shanan