more on the local rabbits..

hellooo people :)

all-righty, who's going to the ultrasound show on thursday night?  if you
answered yes, could you tell me the cover charge, and if it actually *is* a
cd release party?  the blurb i read in _exclaim_ seemed to be hinting
that...  (note:  i'd call the club myself, but i'm in ottawa right now...)

secondly - if you're going to either the ultrasound thursday night, or
the jale show on friday (or both!) and want to give me your _in the
meantime..._ contest entry form in person, feel free to do so :)  e-mail
me in advance, please (ok, so this didn't have anything to do w/ l.r.)

thirdly, in answer to chris' query about their name.. i have an
answer, but i don't know if it's the truth; it doesn't make much sense
to me.  however, i'm not telling.  nyah-nyah ;)  (hey, i gotta have some
info in my zine!)

and while we're on the topic of the local rabbits, it looks like thrush
hermit are finishing (have finished?) a video for "patriot".

				...sizzle teen

p.s.  if mike catano were to permanently change his name to "amanda
hugginkiss", he could be the 'a' in jale!!!

-----
sizzle teen :)  cc501\!/torfree.net / nishitc\!/tc.gc.ca
"I always wanted to believe in love at first sight
 But I grew up and realized it's all in my mind"