Re: hardship post rule/birdland sucks (fwd)

i think this is for the list, maybe?
mc

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 1996 15:02:02 -0300
From: DAVID POUND <AMSV0049\!/LINDEN.MSVU.Ca>
To: mcatano\!/is.dal.ca
Subject: Re: hardship post rule/birdland sucks

Well the Rome Plows did not sound like the
Tea Party. They put on a great show, if this was a bad show for them I can't
wait to see them on a good night. So what's wrong with Halifax crowds lately.
The turnout for Hardship Post was terrible. I suppose that's what happens when
a band takes a chance. If they played it safe and repeated their old style the
place probably would be as packed as when Eric's Trip or Thrush Hermit play.
Maby they should fake a break up and keep saying this is their final show, that
always seems to pull a crowd. :-)

Does the Rome Plows have any music recorded? I'd love to get my hands on some.

-dave