Re: local rabbits

cc196\!/freenet.carleton.ca (Helen Luu) noted

}>opinion. when they do the blues, they do the blues, they do not do cheesy
}
}I think I'm the only one out there who doesn't like their blues side.. I
}just find it rather boring to listen to and so I usually skip over those
}songs.. but then again, that's just my opinion..

Maybe I'm the only one out there who *prefers* their blues side.
It's like a split single by two totally different bands.

}>i have never seen them live, so these songs were all new to me, by the way.
}
}live, these guys r really a lot of fun.. catch them when u can.. :)

Hmmm... I've seen them 2 1/2 times.  The first time I only caught the
last song of their set and all they were doing was jumping around
like idiots.  Not impressed.  The next two times were the same
weekend (probably popx) and either somebody had a cold or these boys
plain couldn't sing in key.  Not impressed.  I have heard some of
their blues stuff on CKDU however, and loved it.

...but then again, that's just *my* opinion...
Andrew
.sigless in Seattle East