RE: CD prices(errr)

Okay a lot of people have sent me stuff saying I should get CD's through
mail order or buy them at shows or even go to indie record stores.

I've got a few problems with these:

1)  If I buy stuff through mail order I've got to wait to get it.  By the
time it does come the excitement of getting a CD has worn off.  Chances
are one of my friends will have bought it by then I'll have listened to
it and gotten sick of it, and when it finally does come I'll just throw it
in my CD collection  and never get any use out of it.

2)  I live in Sarnia half the time and Windsor the other half.  Good
Indie Bands coming to either one is rare.  So buying a CD at a show is
almost out of the picture.

3)  Sarnia has no indie record stores, Windsor has 2.  Dr. Disc charges
more than most of the Retail stores(not to mention that its run by a
bunch of assholes).  The other one just opened and I haven't had the
chance to go there yet.  Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Sorry about the bitching, but this has been getting to me for a while,
and I thought this would be the forum for it.

'slater

Kevin Porter
95003825\!/lambton.on.ca
"MAHNA MAHNA" - THE GREAT MUPPET POET