that's a good idea, yan.... :)

hey what yan was saying about the indie canadian list, it's still up and
running, however no one ever posts to it, because we always talk about
eric's trip on sloan net. i think it's a misnomer and should be renamed
something that reflects the nature of what the list should be, something
that allows people to discuss the REST of the canadian indie scene
outside of the maritimes. the occasional sidenote about something not
relevant to the east coast scene is tolerable, but lately it seems like
anytime there's a show in ontario with indie type bands, it gets posted
on sloan net. maybe we should start using the indie list for that sort of
thing. i think this is the address you want, and to subscribe, talk to
mitch or write majordomo\!/bronze.interlog.com i *think*.

<et_etc\!/bronze.interlog.com>

hey listmanagerboy, what are your feelings on that whole thing? maybe you
could talk to mitch and then let us all know where to post what so that
the lists make more sense and don't annoy as many people.

whatever, it's just a thought.

tara

--
"Marmalade...marmalade,
 Tell me a story, help me forget I'm gone,