[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Re: CD prices(errr)
- Subject: Re: CD prices(errr)
- From: bduncan\!/infoload.islandnet.com (Brooks Duncan)
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 19:37:49 -0800 (PST)
- Comments: this message originated as a public newsgroup posting
- Newsgroups: mail.sloannet
- References: <Pine.OSF.3.91.960330174147.24771B-100000\!/white.lambton.on.ca>
C PORTER <95003825\!/lambton.on.ca> writes:
> Is anyone else sick of having to pay $20 to $25 buck for CD's? I just
> went to buy Kombinator, and it was selling for $19.99. This was the sale
> price! The regular price was some where along the lines of $22.50.
> I understand that stores and record companies have to make a profit, but,
> 25 buck for a fucking CD is a bit much.
Don't you guys have discount-type record stores out there? Here in BC (at
least the Lower Mainland/Vancouver Island) there are stores like Sams and
HMV that charge $19-25 regular for CDs, and there are stores like A&B Sound
that charge $12.99-19.99, with about $14-16 being the norm.
Brooks Duncan (604) 744-3188 Data/Fax
Victoria, BC Canada "Bench that pencil neck geek!"