Re: CD prices(errr)

C PORTER <95003825\!/lambton.on.ca> writes:

> Is anyone else sick of having to pay $20 to $25 buck for CD's?  I just
> went to buy Kombinator, and it was selling for $19.99.  This was the sale
> price!  The regular price was some where along the lines of $22.50.
> I understand that stores and record companies have to make a profit, but,
> 25 buck for a fucking CD is a bit much.

Don't you guys have discount-type record stores out there? Here in BC (at
least the Lower Mainland/Vancouver Island) there are stores like Sams and
HMV that charge $19-25 regular for CDs, and there are stores like A&B Sound
that charge $12.99-19.99, with about $14-16 being the norm.

--
Brooks Duncan                               (604) 744-3188 Data/Fax
Victoria, BC Canada                  "Bench that pencil neck geek!"