Re: new chris murphy song/musical theft

On Sat, 30 Mar 1996, al lefebvre wrote:

> ** other songs that didn't make it on 2x removed:
> DB FOR DRIVER, MYSTIFYING, AUTOBIOGRAPHY, GUIDANCE COUNCELLOR
> GIRL IN CASE, ILL PLACED TRUST, there's more..
> (i don't have this demo though, so wooo back!)
>
> other than guidance councellor
> has anyone ever heard any of these songs?
> we'll probably see some of them on their new
> album, i reckon.

no, you won't.

"d is for driver" used to be called "d is for diver" and ask waye what he
thinks about it.  suffice to say that it was recorded for both albums and
didn't make the cut either time.

so let me tell you, one chord to another, that you're not going to see
those songs showing up anytime soon.

later,
mc