Re: NO! (no.) Records?

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, James R. Covey wrote:
> patrick writes:
>
> >something strange... I had an old address for a No! Records in Halifax, and
> >I have a new address (from pg. 10 of this week's !*\!/#) for a no records,
> >also in Halifax. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
>
> no.

Yes.  The old address was where my parents were living.. the new address
is the trusty No Records PO box...  also, the capitalisiation had a lot
to do with my graphic designer going thru a phase, you see, those BFA
grads need to do something with their degrees...  no caps was cool in the
typographial world for about a year...