the hardship post touring!?

i was reading the ottawa express yesterday and saw the hardship post
slated to appear at barrymore's on april 24 w/ made!  is this a mini-tour
where they're promoting something (cd, cs, 7"?) or is it a teaser saying
"hi, we're here but we don't have anything out yet"?

has anyone heard the local rabbits full-length?  any comments?

suuuuuure the super friendz play bc twice three days before i get there
:P  i just might have to see jale and zumpano... (maybe even lush, right
barb? ;) )

				...sizzle teen

-----
sizzle teen :)  cc501\!/torfree.net / nishitc\!/tc.gc.ca
"I always wanted to believe in love at first sight
 But I grew up and realized it's all in my mind"