Re: piggy/bonaduces + my take on Oasis and Sloan

On Wed, 27 Mar 1996, Tara Lee Wittchen wrote:

> hey james r. and to anyone else who needs to know (believe me, you all need
> to know)......

	Tara is right about that.

> both of these bands have recorded cassettes. the bonaduces cassette is
> tres excellent, very very upbeat girlpop sung by a boy. if you know what
> i mean. it's great, it's winnipeg, buy it. ask matt lazowski who to send
> yer money order to.

	Biased lil me _loves_ the Bonaduces cassette. What Tara might mean
is that Doug (Bonaduces singer) writes most of his songs from the
perspective of a fourteen-year-old girl. If anyone out there
would like a copy of it, I would be happy to buy a copy for you, and trade
it for stuff from your region - i.e. indie tapes by bands you think are
cool. Any Haligonians interested, I would love a copy of each of the Piggy
tapes. If any of you think this is a good idea, e-mail me and we can work
something out.

> hooray for analog!!! :)

	Da da da da da da da aaaaa-nalog (to the tune of Hooray for
Hollywood).

	Matt

P.S. - I bet that Oasis have never even heard of Sloan.