piggy/bonaduces

hey james r. and to anyone else who needs to know (believe me, you all need
to know)......

both of these bands have recorded cassettes. the bonaduces cassette is
tres excellent, very very upbeat girlpop sung by a boy. if you know what
i mean. it's great, it's winnipeg, buy it. ask matt lazowski who to send
yer money order to.

piggy have TWO (woo hoo!) cassettes out, _calypso avalanche_ is from last
year and _apocalypso_ is the NEW hit record. my god, if these two tapes
don't make you smile, you're obviously without a pulse. you can write to
piggy at:

box 334
sir charles tupper medical building
halifax, ns
b3h 4h7

hooray for analog!!! :)

tara

--
"Marmalade...marmalade,
 Tell me a story, help me forget I'm gone,