Stinkin' Critical 65... ...12"s of Buck.

It is strange that, last night I asked about the new Rich
stuff and today I found out some more details about all that.
I guess that the album sounds "dope" meaning _I guess_ that
it is really nice sounding.. I also heard that Richs progression,
you can see between Chin Music & Stolen Bass, and Stolen Bass
& Game Tight, is apparent here, How can it get any better than
the Game Tight you ask?..  Apparently you will have to check out
"Year Zero" Which apparently is *almost* done, and has a very
sci-fi/religious sorta thing happening. Out on Crap-o Rekkudz.
Waiting for the bomb to drop,
Brendan.