Upcoming moncton shows

Hi everybody, just a quick post about some upcoming Moncton shows of possible interest:

On the weekend of April 13-14 there will be two shows at the Esquire for the benefit of the local
SPCA. The first night (Saturday) is a bar show featuring Purple Knight, Bad Luck #13, Moon Socket
(as a three-piece) and an old-but-newly-revived Moncton hardcore band called Burnt Offerings,
which will feature Rick White on bass. Admission is five bucks and the fun starts at nine.

On Sunday night, there's an all-ages show starring The Chinstraps (Chinstarps?), Strawberry and
Orange Glass. This show starts at seven and is also five bones.

I think that's it. Email me with any questions...

Ron.