Re: Sizzle Teen?/SensiTeen?/six, fifteen?

> Maybe someone can help me out.  I've heard the expression "sizzle teen" in
> many various songs, including a Sloan and The Hardship Post songs, but I
> don't know what it means!  Can anyone help??
nobody east-coast-ish seems to know what it means.  when asked what it means:

Mike Pick (the hardship post, wrote "my secret life"): i don't know what it
means, i got it from my friend jay ferguson

Jay Ferguson (sloan, wrote "snowsuit sound"): i took it from a
superconductor off-shoot band in vancouver

Chris Murphy (sloan, just standing around): it's the name of a right-wing
fascist german party

believe who you want.  the truth is out there.

				...sizzle teen

-----
sizzle teen :)  cc501\!/torfree.net / nishitc\!/tc.gc.ca
"I always wanted to believe in love at first sight
 But I grew up and realized it's all in my mind"