Re: Fwd: HAVE SAFE FUN

Hello sloan-net.. I don't know if this person is
on the list, but if people send more of this garbage
to the list, I'll be forced to poke out your eyes
with sharp sticks. I mean, really really sharp sticks,
with potent venom tips, you'll die! Chain mail must
cease. New Thrush Hermit, hmm.. you know, for a bunch
of pansys they are pretty good. Hey James, where is
this interview being published? Do I hear a new zine?
Anyone know anything about a new Stinkin Rich?..
I know the he went to the island and recorded, but
what is going to happen to that stuff?.. I for one
would like to hear it.. .."Sucker MCs must be eliminated,
the wack MCs, they gotta go.." ahh what panache.
Up with Stinkin',
Brendan.