Re: lotsa same

>Hello.
>
>i am wondering about the lots of bands a la
>   "(insert name here) blues/pop/(insert "genre" here) explosion".
>

>which was the first?  will there be a last?
>is jon spencer's dead by the hand of the hog?
>
>thanky all.
>wonder woman
>karen

Hey there

I believe JS Blues Explosion was the first of the trend, but I could be wrong...

I have also heard that the man is putting finishing touches on a new Blues
Explosion album which will come out within the year... check out Matador's
website it probably says there..

Ya got the flavour!!,
Schmucky-boy

*  "Space Patrol, uh ... I gotta be brief ... I said cheese!... *
* My elastic's all stretched out ... She's a gas powered witch! *
*                       ...[10-4], Over."                       *