Re: Tea Party? ...This ain't no sippin tea!

Tea Party... hrmm. I dunno.. they are pretty loud and heavy in a
slick, headspace-invading sort of way. I guess maybe they could
be seen as a little "Trippy" at times, but they have a sound that
surpasses all of that. The sound that they force out of their
instruments is pretty much in the veign as the band they take their
name from, Drive Like Jehu. Best band in Halifax right now?.. In my
opinion, yes.. I suggest you throw some Depends and go check them
out.
br