F**k you, ERic's Trip!

You know, it really hurts to be waiting months in order to see one of
your favourite bands come to your city on the CAnadian tour, and then
find out that they're gonna tour the States instead of Western Canada.
Winnipeg has always liked and supported Eric's Trip, and now, in our last
time to ever see them play, they abandon us.  Tsk Tsk!  If  Anyone kows
what dates they'll be in PIttsburgh and Mineapolis, can you email me?
And if I'm wrong with them not coming to Winnipeg, let me know, cuz I
think I'm right about this.
Richard

"Slack is good." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, Church of the SubGenius