melt records

hey, less than 12 hours later and i've got more than a half dozen
requests for this address. write to melt records c/o andrew at:

andrew lynch <lynch\!/nbnet.nb.ca>

he's based out of bathurst, new brunswick. send him your snail mail
address and ask for the catalogue. say hi from me. :)

tara

ps/ for anyone who is interested, _the coast_ magazine (a halifax reader)
is online now. huzzah! check it out, it's usually very entertaining. i'm
not sure what their URL is, but if you telnet to the chebucto community
net homepage  (telnet ccn.cs.dal.ca) you can get there by clicking onto
the news related item, then local newspapers. i think mike graham has a
lot to do with it, so maybe he can mention the URL. listmanagerboy's
review of the new archers of loaf record should be up there soon, i think.

--
"Though we may part, though we may not live in the same town,
 it doesn't matter to me. We will always be in New Orleans."

"But now there's fireworks, cotton candy, bad days, and you."

        **PIGGY**Calypso Orchestra of the Maritimes**