dead air

This is the night the music died.

The student union just passed a motion to cut all funding for CIMN
radio, UPEI's campus radio station for the fiscal year of 96-97.
We are still welcome to keep it going, but it looks a little dim.

Thanks to special guest speaker Waye who almost saved the day.

They said we can keep it going as a radio club.
How quaint.

corruption abounded.

It's a sad state.

Soooo... any bands interested in playing a benefit [ ;) ]?

If anybody has any clue as to how to keep a dead horse somewhat less
than a fly-blown neutered carcass, kindly help.

sad sad
karen

ps: Colin M. : melissa wants you to e-mail her/call her (?) about the
shows she had mentioned.  Thanks.