Re: realtime concerts

At 12:34 PM 3/21/96 -0500, you wrote:

>hiya :)
>
>i was wondering if anyone has, and would be kind enough to dub for me,
>the pop explosion '94 concerts aired in october 1994?  what was aired in
>part 2?  the web page only listed the set list for part one (rebecca west!
>thrush hermit! jale!), but nothing for part deux.

part deux was never aired. i emailed them asking when they were planning on
airing it and they said "soon", and that was only 2 weekends after the part
un aired. they ain't airing it. part un was very lame and i don't remember
hearing thrush hermit when they aired it.    OR i might be wrong.-but i'm not.
the line-up for part deux would have rocked (i.e. plumtree, superfriendz,
broken girl....)  if all the sloanneters bug them about their failure to air
it, we might hear it yet!

Where should I put my salad?
-al