Re: cheklove speaks

Hey there gang,

Lil'T is not Little Man Tate, I made the same mistake when the Cheklove
was posting from this here account...  I can't wait to here the new
stuff, i think that Gordski is the shit, man...

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."