Re: *No Sloan Content*

Chris T mostly, with myself in a supporting role, tried to get Fugazi
down not once but twice.  It didn't happen because they were to busy
playing somewheres else.  Problems down our end include the fact that the
DSU (owners of the McInnis room) want to have a bar (a no no for FUgazi)
and problems down their end include not wanting to violate the $5.00
ticket rule, when $5.00 american is like $7.00 canadian.  Oh well, Chico
brought down Nomeansno instead.

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."