Re: Archers Strike Back

well at least you don't live in fuckin' newfoundland!  the only people
who come here are tina turner and jon bon!  at least halifax gets public
enemy , green day and metallica, not to mention bands like d.o.a. and
voivod, who won't even see their whole country.

i don't think sloan have come here since the great canadian party, and
when eric's trip were here with the hip i hear they sucked.

fuckin' lazy bands blaming it on finances and economics.  geez, it used
to be about the music.

sexy in st. john's,
jeremy

"i got more balls than the harlem globetrotters"-bloodhound gang