Re: if i have to come back there..... :)

> just out of curiousity, how many of you have ever read up on the *real*
> rebecca west, sharp n' sassy feminist from the turn of the century?

That would be *Dame* Rebecca West.  She was bestowed the title during her
lifetime (do you call that knighting?  She hardly needed to be made a
"lady").  She wrote Black Lamb & Grey Falcom about Yugoslavia between the
World Wars.  And when everything starting getting crazy there a few years
ago, everyone dug up her book and said, "Oh, so that's what's going on."
Wrote great fiction and non-fiction.  Had a child with H. G. Wells out of
wedlock (well, Wells was married) who later wrote a biography of his father.

She's easily one of the most fascinating writers of the 20th century.

Rob, who likes to read

"We're not going to allow any open sex, drugs or parties," Methodist Jerry
Love said.  "We're a very conservative group of Christians who just don't
like to wear clothes."