if i have to come back there..... :)

my goodness, james steps out of the room for one day and you kids start
to behave like hooligans. tsk, tsk. please try reading each other's posts
more carefully, because it's hard for me, and maybe a few others, to
figure out why some of you are gettin' so uptight.

adam was wondering about huevos rancheros. now, i'm no expert, but here
goes. graham, their beloved bassist, has left the group for other
pursuits. i saw him tonight at the presidents of the united states of
america/chixdiggit show (you know, i've never heard any of their music
before, the presidents, that is, and they sound pretty much like
chixdiggit AFTER puberty - not so bad) and mocked him for making "the
stupidest career choice of the year" and so then he kicked me a couple of
times in the knees and i suckerpunched him when he wasn't looking and
gave him quite the gash. anyway, huevos rancheros SANS graham but with a
new bassist are set to hit the road in april. check mintrand\!/aol.com for
more information, eh?

just out of curiousity, how many of you have ever read up on the *real*
rebecca west, sharp n' sassy feminist from the turn of the century? i
stumbled upon a brief biography of her today and i must say, it was a
very enjoyable read. i'd highly recommend taking a few moments to learn
about one of halifax's greatest *rock* band's namesake. quite the classy
dame, she was. :) :)

one last thing: did any of you haligonians go to cafe ole the other night
when molly's reach played? i heard they played for ten people. hooray!

stoked for radiohead on thursday,
tara :) :)

ps/ everyone should be really freakin' jealous of calgarians, for we are
to be blessed by the presence of henry "all women are bitches" rollins.
yee fuckin haw... :P :P :P :P

ps+/ sorry this is so long and pointless, but hey, what are you gonna do,
tell james? ha ha ha....

--
"Though we may part, though we may not live in the same town,
 it doesn't matter to me. We will always be in New Orleans."

"But now there's fireworks, cotton candy, bad days, and you."

        **PIGGY**Calypso Orchestra of the Maritimes**