Re: syncopation

	I'm glad that my tounge in cheek music lesson has got folks
talking about music instead of talking about sitting on the floor.  I
think people should talk about what they like about music, to raise the
level of discussion from, but not excluding,"it rocks!" to a form where
pariculars are discussed and knowledge is shared and not used to one-up
any one.  MY SLOANNET INCLUDES EDUCATION BY AND FOR ALL.
	I really liked the dissonant counterpoint played by Chris at said
Eric's Trip Show, although I had trouble hearing Mark'd cymbol crashes
over the stage volume of the amps to measure where those particular
sycopations were taking place.

	Waye Mason is right though about Electric Avenue...

						Lukas

                        -------- cyberletterhead--------