mucheast email/in the meantime

mucheast is apparently now online and can be reached at:

mucheast\!/muchmusic.com

also, i just got the third issue of _in the meantime_ from carol
nishitoba and it is a treat indeed. :) there's a short, but insightful
piece about al tuck (it's just like listening to him talk!!!), a
conversation with julie from eric's trip (in previous issues, julie
appears in her broken girl mode), the waltons and the local rabbits, plus
an inbreds contest, record reviews, zine reviews, and more. it's a great
looking zine, as always, so please write to carol and ask about it:

MS/AK/NishitC <NISHITC\!/tc.gc.ca>

be cool and buy one. if you live in calgary, i can sell one to you for
her. :) (i'm not the ONLY calgary sloan netter.....)

tara
:)

--
"Though we may part, though we may not live in the same town,
 it doesn't matter to me. We will always be in New Orleans."

"But now there's fireworks, cotton candy, bad days, and you."

        **PIGGY**Calypso Orchestra of the Maritimes**