squirtgun records compilation

just to clear up the e-mail questions i've got in one shot regarding the
squirtgun compilation.  here's the list of bands that will be appearing on
"squirtgun records presents: more of our stupid noise".  we're looking \!/ early
july for a release date.  also, all the songs are new.

broken girl
elevator to hell
eric's trip
hayden
len
moonsocket
the new grand
orange glass
poledo
purple night
radioblaster
scratching post
shortfall
speedbuggy
thee suddens
treble charger

also, since i'm on sloan net i might as well mention that there are some
shows coming up:

mar 23 hamilton, the x-club (all-ages afternoon)
poledo, radioblaster, scratching post, shortfall

mar 30 toronto, the rivoli (all-ages afternoon & licensed evening)
poledo, punchbuggy, radioblaster, scratching post, shortfall

as usual, any questions? send me an e-mail.

thanks
lee