Re: KITH hype: where is it?

The Man they call Revine writes:

> If the new Kids In THe Hall movie and soundtrack are coming out April 14,
> then where's the hype?  I expected every Canadian zine and TV show to be
> going, um, what's the adjective I'm looking for..um..well, forget it.
> But is the movie really coming out on the 14th?

the Kids in the Hall soundtrack is going to be on Madator and their web
site says it will be out sometime in May at the earliest. It doesn't have
many Canadian artists though, I think just Shadowy Men and (ducking) The
Tragically Lame.

--
     - Cory J. Boehm -          | I came over to tell you a story
- umboehm4\!/cc.umanitoba.ca -    | When I heard you were broken up I was sorry