Re: funny ha ha, the local rabbits, etc.

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> Tara Lee said:
>
> }first, congratulations to yan raymond for his post about christmas :) ,
> }that was the funniest thing i've seen in weeks. second prize goes to mike
> }graham, it had me rolling on the floor. thanks, you guys. :)
>
> Ah, but topping those is:
>
> 1)Ms. Rillie believing Mike Graham carries a laptop (with an
> explanation).  A little sarcasm goes a long way, but a lot of
> sarcasm should be easier to spot.

ouch, mister man, that hurt! i was joking as well...at first i thought he
was serious...but then i didn't... now i'm questioning it!
by the way, i have a first name MR. Rodenhiser. It's Claire, but i love
alias'!

 2)Ms. Wilmot, a 14-year old girl, rather than a hairy neanderthal,
> putting Mike Catano, male crusader for the feminist cause, in his
> place.  Isn't it neat how those anti-mysogynist diatribes only work
> when aimed at men.

 Neandertals(american spelling) weren't all hairy, only the northern
climate ones were...i hate it when people use those g d stereotypes!
:)

 > }but, wow, some of the upper canadians are cranky today.... :) >
> Yeah, let's all lighten up.
>
> I go to Dal, write useless posts, and archive them all to justify
> myself,
> Andrew
> --
> Andrew P. Rodenhiser,   Ph.D. Candidate