eratum

although golden lambs is pretty funny, what i really meant was golden
calfs. even when i try to be serious i sound like a french goof.
ho well...

btw, here's a little irrelevance to this list. I'm thinking about
changing the R in my name to an L. and the M to a N. I think people
who likes the Beatles would think i have a pretty fucking cool name.
That's my chance of being on Creation record.what EVER...
-yAn Laynond