Re: reeducktoe add absurdum

Now they are all going to need cell phones or digital packeting so that
they can play on IRC and make posts to Realtime from the Birdland.... now
that would be cool (insert, as Brendon Ryan would spell, sarchasim here).

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."