Re: reeducktoe add absurdum

See, the really funny thing about Mikes post is _HE IS NOT KIDDING_.. I
kid you not.. he really does bring a laptop to the show, but he's not
alone, there are others. I have seen them. I think they must have some
sort of network setup at the birdland, how else do you think James gets to
review the gigs before I can even get home from them.. he lives like 3 or
4 times farther away than any of us, and when I get home and fire up the
ol computer, he's already got the review posted.. I tell you, it's a sign
of things to come man.
Uberfans unite!,
Brendan.