funny ha ha, the local rabbits, etc.

first, congratulations to yan raymond for his post about christmas :) ,
that was the funniest thing i've seen in weeks. second prize goes to mike
graham, it had me rolling on the floor. thanks, you guys. :)

but, wow, some of the upper canadians are cranky today.... :)

(i love saying upper canadian when i'm on the prairies...it confuses the
locals, ya know? :)  )

i don't know what you kids were reading, but james didn't put down
scratching post. since when does cheese mean bad? hello? thrush hermit??
:)  and making comparisons to tanya donnelly fronting a glam-metal band,
why, that's a compliment in this girl's books! sheeeeeeesh. :)

he complimented her voice, fer chrissakes.... he said it was easy to have
a *good* time watching them. what more do you want? :)

to repeat:
On Tue, 12 Mar 1996, James R. Covey wrote:
> other players.  i really like her voice, i must
> say.  the guitarist guy did his fire-breathing
> trick again.  i don't know what more to tell you
> about this band:  pretty hard to take them
> seriously but pretty easy to have a good time
> watching them.

and....speaking of cheese, glam metal, and hard to take seriously, i am
supposedly speaking to one of the local rabbits tomorrow. their new album
seriously kicks the ass of everyone else. it rules. anyway, if you would
like to ask them anything, you can send your questions to me tonight or
early tomorrow and i will ask them, in addition to my own mind blowingly
deep and intelligent questions (ie/ "so...you guys like springsteen?").

and art bergmann, while he bored me to tears at highwood 92, gets my nod
of approval for the coolest speech at the junos. :) "this one's for you
mom. dad's dead. i still owe him a hundred grand" or somethin' like that.
ah, punk(tm).

tara

--
"Though we may part, though we may not live in the same town,
 it doesn't matter to me. We will always be in New Orleans."

"But now there's fireworks, cotton candy, bad days, and you."

        **PIGGY**Calypso Orchestra of the Maritimes**