Al Tuck and others

    I want to say something about the new Spinanes cd but I knew
everyone would get mad if there was no east coast content or
something about a dance floor so I racked my brain and came up with
this:

ECC:
    My first ever bar show (with my first ever fake id) was the 94'
Pop Explosion's opening night with Plumtree/Rebecca West/Al Tuck and
No Action/Jale/The Spinanes.  Anyway to get the Spinanes stuff, it
was a great show and a couple months ago I got a bootleg of Al Tuck's
show for that night.  It's got good sound and it's pretty cool.  I
guess if anyone wants to trade, email me or something and I'll try to
get right on it.

NECC:
    The new Spinanes cd Strand rocks!  They've managed to stretch the
limits of the guitar/drums combination to get some pretty moody
stuff.  I think it's song#3 that sounds like the beginning belongs
on the Vs. the Greatest of All Time.   Produced by Easley and McCain
and Brad Wood, no less this is a definite pickup.  Oh yeah, Pop
Explosion 95' performer Elliot Smith does backing vocals on some songs
and if someone could help me out here, Chick Wolverton plays on a
track as well but I can't remember what band he's from.  Help.

    Maybe I'll get hired by SubPop *dream*ily yours,
    Paul Landry