Re: losers who sit on the dancefloor

I really like to stand on my head on the dancefloor and feel the
bass rumble coming right in through my skull, but those damn moshers
bump into me and I lose my balance and nearly break my neck.

Joel Plaskett loves it when the crowd all stand on their heads.
Sometimes you can convince him to stand on his head while he plays.
Drums even!

Lukas Pearse narrowly avoided serious personal injury involving a
headstand and a steak knife.

Sloan prefers it if you pogo, but they've been hit with several
lawsuits after people injured themselves.

Sheesh,
Andrew