Re: rome plows, etc.

Rome Plows.. sound is sort of a paralell to that of Drive like
Jehu/Rocket From the Crypt, but a little more restrained and
totally professional. They are all great players. Mike Begin
(guitar) used to be in Bliss, and more recently Shuffletusk.
Andy Miller, is a maniac on drums, totally into fast fills and
tight beats, has a crazy singing voice. Lenny on bass, I don't
know much of him besides the fact that I got a taste of the boot
so he could play <insert sarchasm here>, he is a really good
bass player and one helluva nice guy, they are all nice. They
are going to take over the world someday.
I think they really want to hit the open highway, which would
be good cause people gotta check em out. I would love to sse
them release something, and if there is anyone on the list who
is in a position to help em out, spread the word.
Circle researcher,
Brendan Ryan.