Re: wow

> Date:          Sun, 10 Mar 1996 22:48:50 -0400 (AST)
> From:          Michael Damian Catano <mcatano\!/is.dal.ca>
> Subject:       wow
> To:            snorenet <jrcovey+sloan\!/ac.dal.ca>

> i have seen the future
>
> it is the rome plows.

I was hanging out at their practice space the other day and it came
to me too. A flambloyant vision of colors and sounds. Mike is the
Hendrix of Halifax. The bass is alive and kicking right there with
the bass drum. tight like fuckass. And come on, those drum fills...
O-:
Don't want to sound too much like some uk press, but those guys are
deffinetly the next big thing.
at least big in my books, thats for sure. and i know i'm not the only
one.

later gotta go back to theories of knowledge.
-yAn

i guess what i perceive is what i know,  but what i know is not always
perceived though.