Re: March 9 concert REVIEW

Chris from Novacain wrote:

>The Monoxides - Considering all teh disses i've heard on here towards
>them i was fairly impressed. since it was my first time seeing them as
>well i guess that their rock poses et cetera were not stale cuz i
>thought they were pretty fun.

That is all it is meant to be.  Mostly, people have to realize that
they are doing it to make fun of others who did that in the past and
took it seriously.  Monoxides are awesome.  My bias opinion.

ERic

Signature file thing:
Eric Lapointe
Box 1193
Bishop's University
Lennoxville, PQ
J1M 1Z7
(819)346-9798
email: LA951008\!/arus.ubishops.ca
CJMQ Radio Bishop's, 88.9 FM, 103.9 Cable FM.
For info on Daisy Chain Records, email this address.