Re: eric's trip/monoxides/super friendz/made/treble charger/les pichous

On Sat, 9 Mar 1996, Helen Luu wrote:

> tell me about it! wow, my feet hurt and my legs hurt. I might get veins or
> something now. hmm gross. :P

The only time I sat down was after The Super Friendz for about 5
minutes.  I almost didn't get a seat on the subway after the show, but I
dived for the last one in the compartment.. I was so tired.   Me and my
friends rented Stargate last night and I kept falling asleep. :)

> yeah, they were ok but I wasn't that impressed. I also only caught the
> last part because I arrived a bit late (lucky to get in though.. the place
> was packed! hey joel, were u in the line outside then around 1:00 pm?)

Yeah, I was... I was the tall guy with the messy reddish hair and the
black flight jacket... we should've made an effort to meet up... oh well. :)

> wow, the superfriendz were impressive as usual.. matt rools.. he did his
> trademark rawk poses and jumped off things. neat-o. the crowd seemed to
> like em too.. what I want to know is what they put in their coffee?? those
> guys have soo much energy I was even tired watching em.. :)

yeah... if they don't win a grammy tonight, I'm leaving Canada. :)

> yeah,  wasn't too impressed w/ these guys either so I sat down on the
> floor beause my feet hurt a lot. ppl tripped all over me and drew (sfz)
> kicked me by accident when he walked by, then he apologized. I didn't know
> who it was and I was thinking what moron just kicked me <g>. then my friend
> told me it was drew. hmm, I guess I will stop babbling about that. as for

It was sooooo crowded.  I wish they held it at the Warehouse... there's
more room to walk around in there.

> I'm kind of no help in this department since I don't have that much eric's
> trip stuff and I haven't bought purple blue yet. this was my first time
> catching eric's trip live and they were great.. loud and energetic. maybe
> chris or d'arcy will talk more about them? :)

Don'tcha just get huge chills throughout your body when that wall of
distortion hits you?  Wow....