eric's trip/monoxides/super friendz/made/treble charger/les pichous

Wow!  What a long day.

Anyway, here's a short run down of the concert:

Les Pichous:  Only caught the last 5 minutes of the set... they sounded
good though.

Treble Charger:  They were billed as "Nc19 and Under", and they were
great... they played some news songs that are terrific.  Nothing said
about a new album, though.

Made:  Not my type of band.

The Super Friendz:  Great!  Matt "Guitar God" Murphy wore a purple satin
shirt.

Monoxides:  I don't want to put these guys down because I know alot of
people on the list like them... so... I won't. :)

Eric's Trip:  Opened with their usual stuff (people who've seen them alot
should know what I mean) and they played about half of "Purple Blue".
Maybe Helen or someone will post the set list.. I'm too tired to try and
remember it.

Sorry for being so brief..

Joel

jhealy\!/freenet.hamilton.on.ca          "withdrawing in disgust
moon.socket\!/iface.gryn.org               is not the same thing
				                    as apathy."

                              | 'What's The Frequency, Kenneth?' -REM |
                              |    Richard Linklater in "Slacker"     |