Re: sloan album

Eric Lapointe postulated...

}1)  They still have two records to make with DGC.  So are they going
}to release it through them?  It would be great if it was on murder
}but how would they get out of the contract with DGC?

Easy.  The contract was for two albums renewable for two more.
Either or both parties declined to renew.  I believe it is to be on
murderecords, with some other national distributor, ask Colin
<murder\!/ra.isisnet.com>.

}2)  To get out of the contract, will they have to change their name?

I'd prefer "Salon Selectives" or "Union Jack Squat".
Or "Sloan Freck".
Or given the need for celticness in successful Maritime Music, how
about "Slainthe!"

Andrew