sloan album

Sloaneters,

I was talking to another sloaneter here at Bishop's (Jeremy Gruman)
and we were wondering about the new sloan album.  What is going on?

Here is what we were wondering about:

1)  They still have two records to make with DGC.  So are they going
to release it through them?  It would be great if it was on murder
but how would they get out of the contract with DGC?

2)  To get out of the contract, will they have to change their name?
maybee:  sloane, slone or sloan1, sloanCanada (kind of like the
CharlatanU.K.(sp.) )  or maybee sloanN.S. (Nova Scotia).  Or maybee
since their name is really a play on words meaning the "Slow One",
maybee that will be their new name.   I can't really imagine sloan
with a different name so I hope that they keep their original name.

Only reply if you know the facts.  I can make up silly stories on my
own.

ERic
Signature file thing:
Eric Lapointe
Box 1193
Bishop's University
Lennoxville, PQ
J1M 1Z7
(819)346-9798
email: LA951008\!/arus.ubishops.ca
CJMQ Radio Bishop's, 88.9 FM, 103.9 Cable FM.
For info on Daisy Chain Records, email this address.