sloan kids in the hall

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996, ERIC LAPOINTE wrote:
> 1)  They still have two records to make with DGC.  So are they going
> to release it through them?  It would be great if it was on murder
> but how would they get out of the contract with DGC?

wasn't it announced last summer or spring that dgc was *not* renewing
their contract? i thought this was a given...

over spring break, one of our writers at vox interviewed the always
precocious scott thompson and since the interview was going
....badly...they started talking about the soundtrack to the new
kids in the hall movie, and apparently, according to mr. thompson anyway,
sloan was considered/asked to participate but didn't because, well, now
these are joe (the vox boy) *or* scott's words, not mine, because they
were being jerks at the time. hmmmm.

sorry for posting such trivial stuff, especially after those extremely
great sloan/politics posts (which i finally got to read - they were great
fun...is it just me, or did jrocchi and mcatano initially sound like they
were saying the same things?? silly boys).

tara

ps/ i hope all you politically aware boys are taking time out today to
celebrate international womens' day in whatever way you can. :) :)