Re: march break in hellifax

On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, Ryan Cook wrote:

> p.s somebody should probably post a list of stuff going on during march
> break, since alot of people will probably be coming to halifax on then. I
> know I'm coming, so at least post one for me.

One show you won't want to miss is Eric's Trip with Orange Glass
and The Chinstraps.  Lets hope mother nature will co-operate this
time.  The last two ET shows have been snowed out.

Adam

P.S. KISS tonight at the osasis, in full make-up and costumes.
     Show to start around 10-10:30.  I love it LOUD!!!!

---
"It was a pleasure to burn.                        Adam Rodenhiser
The system was simple. Everyone understood it.   ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
Books were for burning... along with the houses      dWIGHT  fRY
in which they were hidden." - Fahrenheit 451    SIX by NINE=FORTY-TWO

Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html