Grace Babies shows...

Sizzle Teen asked if the GBs were playing Ottawa Saturday...

The Grace Babies got an opportunity to record in New York for litte $$
this weekend so they had to cancel their shows on Friday and Saturday.
They are still playing in Toronto on Thursday night, upstairs at the
Elmo (is that the right way to abreviate that? El Mo?).  Show is early,
8:30 pm ish.

Sorry about that, the GBs are doing a Canada wide thing in early summer,
so maybe then...

W.

 Waye Mason             : "The shooting goes well.  I borrow a .357
                        : Magnum and fire a hot slug into the forehead
  aa551\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca   : of a life sized stuffed Barney.  This brings
  P.O. Box 36082        : peace upon me.
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  :
  B3J 3S9               : Kumbaya, motherfucker."