Re: CHART mag top 50

for a change i was surprised to see that "rock-critics" actually like
music recorded after the late seventies.. would this top-100 list be
put together in sweden (where i live) on swedish music, definitely no
more than 5 records would be from the last 10-15 years. the rest
would be mostly on obscure, late sixties "swedish beatles"-bands that
noone never really liked except for the critics who heard them for
the first time when being breast fed by their moms.. and would they
get to choose among the canadian records, neil young would have all his
records in the top-20.. he is a god among rock critics over here, no
matter if we are talking about "trans" or pearl jam.

over and out, tar

er, per, that is..