Cornwall March 9-14, Peterbourgh March 15

Hello
	If anyone has any info of any shows in or around these two places could you
please give it to me.  (wish I was in Cornwall last weekend tough)

	Also I bought Plumtree's Cd and it is wicked (buy it) and would like all
the info I could get on them.

	Finally I right a zine and my third copy should be out by the end of this
week so for anyone that wants one please write to me (e-mail first and then
I will give you my address)and send me a buck.  This one isn't really
musicly inclined though.

	Thanks for listening to me and please send me info on what I want, Thanks!

			Death to the Campbells
					Jamie McDonald
Heather McDonald